There is perhaps nothing more important than obtaining the legal advice and compassionate counsel necessary if you are going through a divorce or any other kind of family law issue. If you retain a Glendora divorce lawyer from our team at the Law Office of Charles J. Morris, Jr., you can expect a high standard of care and advocacy. We are committed to our clients, passionate about protecting their interests, and dedicated to the work we do. Family law is ultimately about families, and we are here to help yours during this difficult time.
What Sets Us Apart from the Rest
When you and your family are facing stressful times, it is critical to have someone on your side who is consistently looking out for your best interests in regards to your legal proceedings. There are numerous factors that set our firm apart.
We offer the following & more:
- Highly-Rated Attorney: We have been included in the list of Super Lawyers® and named among the Top Attorneys in Southern California by Los Angeles Magazine.
- California board-certified family law specialist: This is a special designation and an achievement few attorneys are able to claim.
- More than 25 years of experience: Our decades in the industry set us apart and allow our clients to have confidence in us.
- Aggressive Representation: We are committed to our clients and we are prepared to do whatever it takes to protect their interests and help them prepare for the future.
- An excellent reputation in the Southern California legal community: Our firm is trusted and known for our high standards of integrity and professional superiority.
- Full understanding of California child custody laws: We know the ins and outs of child custody law in California, and can help you pursue a quick and effective resolution of your case.
In addition, our firm maintains a 10.0 AVVO rating and has received numerous positive reviews from our clients over the years. As a former U.S. Air Force Chaplain, Mr. Morris brings a level of genuine care and capable counsel to your case that is rare in this field.
Reach out to us today to learn how we can help you. Call (626) 587-2677 for a free 30-minute consultation.