25+ Years of Legal Experience You Can Trust
In addition to our family law practice, the Law Office of Charles J. Morris, Jr. is proud to offer clients assistance in formulating comprehensive and effective estate plans. We strive to help our clients find peace of mind by giving them the tools they need to plan for the unforeseeable future.
Why Is It Important To Make An Estate Plan?
There are many benefits of establishing a proper estate plan, no matter what your stage in life or financial status. An estate plan establishes more than just who receives what after you pass away; it involves multiple important aspects regarding your loved ones. A well-crafted estate plan can protect your beneficiaries in the following ways:
- It can ensure a smooth and expedited transition of property
- It allows you to make decisions regarding executors/trustees for your estate, funeral arrangements, business succession, charitable donations, special trust funds, and an incapacity/life support plan.
- It can help minimize taxes and reduce expenses
- It can allow you to take preemptive action if necessary before an error becomes problematic
By creating an estate plan, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your family and loved ones will be properly cared for, no matter what happens. Together with our Glendora estate planning lawyer, you can better plan for what lies ahead. For more information regarding the specifics of estate planning, call (626) 587-2677 today.
Why Choose The Law Office of Charles J. Morris, Jr.?
- We have been peer review rated by Martindale Hubbell
- We have maintained a 10.0 AVVO rating
- We have been recognized for our commitment to excellence
- We offer clients a free 30-minute consultation
Begin Your Free Consult With a Glendora Estate Planning Lawyer
Our legal team is well-equipped to hand an array of complex estate planning matters. We make it our mission to ensure that you and your loved ones are afforded the best possible future. With office locations in both Glendora and Irvine, Attorney Morris offers caring and thorough legal help, and he works hard to bring about the best possible outcome for his clients. If you are in need of an estate planning attorney, please do not hesitate to call (626) 587-2677 today!
Schedule a free consultation today to see if we are a right fit for you.