Glendora Paternity Lawyer
Legal Experience You Can Trust
Paternity cases can be challenging. With over 25 years of legal experience, can rely on Law Office of Charles J. Morris, Jr. to represent you in an effective and intelligent manner. When choosing a Glendora family law attorney to help you through a paternity case, do not settle for less than the full measure of care and attention you deserve. At Law Office of Charles J. Morris, Jr. — our clients come first.
Who Would Want a Paternity Test and Why?
Both mothers and prospective fathers may want a paternity test. If you are looking to pursue a paternity matter, we recommend that you discuss your particular situation with an experienced family law attorney before making an agreement. You should fully understand the ramifications of your actions so you are in a position to make an informed decision. There are many different scenarios in which paternity testing comes into play.
Examples of individuals in need of paternity tests include:
- Mothers wishing to establish the identity of their child’s father so that the father can play his role in the child’s life (including financial support)
- Alleged fathers hoping to establish paternity in order to play their roles in their children’s lives and to pursue custody or visitation rights
- Mothers looking for waivers of paternal permission in adoption scenarios
- Alleged fathers looking to free themselves from the obligation of paying child support for children that are not their own
- Mothers desiring to keep alleged fathers away from their children by proving that the man is not the father
Whatever the scenario you face, we encourage you to get in touch with our office in order to schedule a complimentary consultation at your earliest convenience. During this initial, no-cost, no-obligation interview, we can help you understand your options and learn a little bit more about how our team at the Law Office of Charles J. Morris, Jr. could help you. As an accomplished firm with a strong tradition of successful family law representation in the Southern California area, you can rely on us to help you.
Take Steps to Protect Yourself & Your Family Today
At Law Office of Charles J. Morris, Jr., our lead attorney is a certified specialist in family law, has over 25 years of legal experience, and has a deep background representing mothers and alleged fathers throughout the Los Angeles County area in paternity suits.
To discuss California paternity or your particular situation with an experienced family law attorney, call (626) 587-2677 today!