Comprehensive Estate Plans
Our Comprehensive Estate Plans include all of the critical documents that you need to protect your assets and make sure that after you die, your wishes are implemented the way you intended, plus all of the documents that you need to create and manage a Living Trust.
A revocable Living Trust places your assets (including your bank accounts, investments, and home) into a trust to benefit you during your lifetime and then transfers your assets to your beneficiaries after you die. By naming a successor trustee in your California Living Trust, you give a loved one control over the assets to continue to grow your wealth if you ever become incapacitated. This makes a living trust a valuable advance healthcare directive as well. It can help you:
- Control how your assets are managed during your lifetime.
- Take the administration of your assets out of the court system, saving your family money on court costs and valuable time.
- Preserve your family’s privacy by allowing the transfer of assets without public exposure.
Not everyone needs a California Living Trust. It is most valuable for those with children and those who have built up a certain amount of assets.
All of our Comprehensive Estate Plans include the following documents:
- Advance Healthcare Directive for a single person or each spouse if a married couple.
- Assignment of Property for One or Assignment for a Married Couple.
- Living Trust for a Single Person or Living Trust for each spouse if a married couple.
- Power of Attorney with Durable Provision for a single person or each spouse if a married couple.
- Quitclaim Deed for Single Person or Quitclaim Deed for a Married Couple.
- Will for Single Testator or Will for each spouse if a married couple.
Filling out the Questionnaire is free. There is no time limit. You can save your answers and return at a later time. When you are ready, you may decide whether or not to purchase this legal service.